Tuesday, May 6, 2014

What Flag is That?

Maybe some of you would like to add your ancestor's country's flag to your research. I know with me some of my ancestors have very little information on them. Just dates for some and where they were born. I try to add information of their country of birth and other historical information concerning the town they lived or died in. Just so I have a little more information on them. Which occasionally leads to information I did not have on them before. But anyways...getting back to adding research; I found a site that lists flags. It is easy to navigate around and it seems flags are being added.

It is called the Easy Flag Identifier . If you are researching ancestors from America don't forget that every state here has a flag of their own. Or you might have pictures that may have a picture of or the flag itself to help you identify the picture.

I hope that helps some people out with their research.

* Just a little note here: It has been really busy for me in the last few weeks. Spring is here and I have been cleaning up our garden. Veggies have been planted. Trying to get myself settled in because I found out I will be staying in New York indefinitely. Sometimes relationships end when you least expect them to. But I will be ok and have alot to keep me busy with. ALOT lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment