Sunday, February 19, 2012

Oops

So I haven't been around lately and for that I am so sorry. The real world caught up to me and had a few things that needed my undivided attention. With that said and done I will be at least trying to add a few things a week here. I have been finding alot of neat websites to help with my genealogy. I will be sharing those links with everyone in the up and coming days.
Sundays I have started a new ritual quite by accident. As I started looking through things and websites I found a website that has televised masses from Ireland. The churches there are beautiful. I only wish it was televised from my great grandmother's church. But still listening to the Sunday Mass is wonderful. I will be posting the links soon within the next couple of days. So I am back and ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment