Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Frugal Genealogy on Facebook!

As most of you know my passion is researching my family tree. I take a few days a week to go through my findings and try to fill in the gaps. I have learned over the years that you do not have to spend alot on this research. I thought since I was able to come up with quite a bit of sites and helpful hints why not share my findings. I came up with Frugal Genealogy. Every day I have now been tweeting links to my twitter account :

Frugal Genealogy

If they are a paid site but worth a look I will tell you that it is paid. Sometimes even if they show a snippet of the information you are searching for, you might be able to fill in a gap in your tree.

Within the past few days I got on the facebook bandwagon and started my page there

Frugal Genealogy

I am able to post a bit more than what's in a tweet and you will be able to comment. I think the facebook page is more personal with other people researching.

So come and see if any of my sites or helpful tips can provide the information you need to fill those gaps in. Or get through a brick wall. And don't forget to share your favorite sites too.


No comments:

Post a Comment