Sunday, February 23, 2014

Update: Twitter and Spring Showing Up

Sometimes I think I am losing my mind. Has that happened to anyone else? I have 3 twitter accounts and I forgot what I used to log into my Frugal Genealogy twitter account with. After not using it for awhile I finally decided to try again and behold! I was able to get into the account. Makes me so happy.

Now if you follow me on twitter I have started to list links that will help you in your research and retweeting others posts that maybe useful. I will try and at least list a few things each day. If not it will be a few times a week.

The snow here in NY has finally started to melt and spring is showing through. Mom's crocus and hyacinths are starting to pop up through the ground. And today there was a robin who visited our lawn. We may have a few cold snaps here and there but this is a good sign.

And here's my twitter @FrugalGenealogy

No comments:

Post a Comment