Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Catching Up

I haven't added to this blog in a few weeks. Been very busy trying to put together one of the Rootsweb free page sites. I find I now have to learn HTLM tags in order to set it up and it is becoming confusing. I have put that aside for a bit and found some more information on the Feagle family I am working on and the Roosevelts. It's great to be able to find actually stories related to these people. I am hoping to be able to put together a book for a very special person. I can't say who because I do not want to spoil the surprise. I really hope they like it.
I found some ancestry of Theodore Roosevelt that I didn't have before. The book is actually called " The Ancestry of Theodore Roosevelt" So I can now go back a little farther than before.
Earlier in the day I was working on Catha Lee Feagle. I am very excited about this as I now have more pictures of the Feagles and I now know where Hezekiah Feagle's land was in Lake City and will be going I hope sometime this year to take pictures of it. This was a great find which I was so happy to share with Gator. I will have more to add here soon. this work is never ending and to me is the most satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment